Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us. If any of the following applies to you, we ask that you kindly refrain from entering the building and dining with us at this time:
• If you are experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), including but not limited to fever, coughing, or shortness of breath.
• If you have been in close contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Prior to entering the restaurant, please review the below health procedures—all of which must be followed to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff:
• Masks must be worn at all times, except while seated at your table. This includes visits to the restrooms.
• All individuals must have their temperatures taken with a no contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees will not be permitted to dine with us.
• All individuals must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from one another whenever possible.
• All individuals must follow hygiene and distancing guidelines as outlined by the CDC and state and local governments.
• Guests are encouraged to wash hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds.
• No outside food will be permitted at this time (including dessert)
• Credit card, debit card, or gift card will be the only forms of payment accepted. No cash.
• State law prohibits tables of more than 6 people.
• Your table will be reserved for 2 hours. You will be presented with a check 1 hour and 45 minutes after being seated so that we have time to properly sanitize the table for our next guests.
• There will be a 4% surcharge added to all guest checks to help offset the restrictions and expenses placed on our business as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition to upholding all government mandated health standards, our team has taken extra precautions by ensuring all tables are appropriately spaced to provide adequate social distancing, all dining areas and high touched surfaces are thoroughly disinfected between seatings, employees pass a pre-shift health screening daily, wear face coverings at all times, and wash their hands frequently while in the building, sanitation spray and disposable masks are readily available for both guests and employees, and table visits from our staff are kept to a minimum (this includes delivery of food and beverages, clearing dishes, and resetting serveware).
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this unprecedented time.
– Team Rose Mary